Our site is optimized for today's modern browsers. To fully benefit from our site's features, please download the latest version of either:
Team Registration - Team Check-In
Team Check-In is Presented by FlipGive!
Make funding the cost of the Nationals easy.
The Lone Star Classic has teamed up with FlipGive to make offsetting the costs of Club Volleyball easy. Earn cash on the things you're already buying. Get paid whenever you shop, dine out, book hotels, travel and more. Groups have raised over $25MM for their activities.
Learn more here!
Required Online Check-In Procedures
Online check-in is required for all teams and opens the Monday before each tournament weekend. This can be done electronically via AES on any device by following these steps:
- Go to "My Events"- select event name
- Click on "My Teams"
- Click "Check-In" (to verify or make changes to your roster)
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Verify Roster" once updated
- Enter credentials- Name and Phone Number
- Click "Check-in"
Coach and athlete credential pick up - Coaches will receive a QR Code for entry sent directly to the phone number and email address associated with Head and Assistant coaches on the roster submitted via AES. Athletes will receive bag tags from the officials after their final match of their first wave of play.
The following are required, no exceptions.
- All rosters must be verified and submitted online
- All USAV numbers must be verified (players and coaches)
- All coaches must be IMPACT and SafeSport certified to be on the bench.
- Contact information on the roster must be accurate. It will be used for any emergency updates during the event.
How to Download and Print a Roster:
- Login to Advanced Event Systems (AES) with a Club Director user profile
- Under the "Club Director" tab in the top left corner, click "Clubs"
- From the "Quick Links" options at the top, choose "Teams"
- Find the necessary team and click on the team name.
- From the list of events click the 'print' link (far right) located next to the tournament the team is attending. Be sure you are printing the correct team for the correct event
- Double check the roster is correct. If so, print the roster and bring a signed copy to team check-in (only if online check-in was missed)
- Repeat these steps for all teams participating in the tournament.