Our site is optimized for today's modern browsers. To fully benefit from our site's features, please download the latest version of either:
Team Registration - Team Check-In
Below you'll find information about:
- On-Site Times & Locations - Check-In Procedures - Roster Violations - How To Download
Team Check-In On-Site
Hall D Lobby (next to big Molten ball)
Friday, April 3: 5pm - 8 pm
Saturday, April 4: 7am - 9:30am & 1:30pm - 4pm
KBHCC Room D227 & Gaylord Texan Main Entrance (Hall D)
Thursday, April 9: 5pm - 8 pm
Friday, April 10: 7am - 9:30am & 1:30pm - 4pm
KBHCC Room D227
Thursday, April 16: 5pm - 8pm
Friday, April 17: 7am - 9:30am & 1:30pm - 4pm
*Times & locations subject to change
All teams are required to check-in before their first match.
NEW! Online check-in
Check-in your team electronically via AES following these steps:
- Go to "My Events"- select event name
- Click on "My Teams"
- Click "Check-In" (to verify or make changes to your roster)
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Verify Roster" once updated
- Enter credentials- Name and Phone Number
- Click "Check-in"
Teams who check in online can stop by the on-site team check-in to simply pick up coach wristbands.
Miss online check-in?
Teams must bring a printed signed copy of their AES roster (not USAV Webpoint roster) to the event during the times listed above under team check-in on-site.
All rosters must be verified!
- Regardless of online or on-site, all rosters must be signed
- All USAV #s must be verified (players and coaches)
- All coaches must be IMPACT certified or they will not be allowed to sit on the bench
- Please note the contact information on the roster turned in will be used for any emergency updates during the event
Directions on how to download and print your roster:
- Login to Advanced Event Systems with a Club Director user profile
- Under the "Club Director" tab in the top left corner, click "Clubs"
- From the "quick links" options at the top, choose "Teams"
- Find the necessary team and click on the team name.
- From the list of events click the 'print' link (far right) located next to the tournament the team is attending. Be sure you are are printing the correct team for the correct event
- Double check the roster is correct. If so, print that roster and bring a signed copy to team check-in
- Repeat these steps for all teams participating in the tournament